Saturday 1 November 2014

A cute wedding card.





Good morning all fellow bloggers friends and passer bus.
I welcome you all.
What are you all doing today.
I'm off to town first thing then and then Rosie as to go to the puddle parlour for coat cutting.
Then its time for the weekly shop at adds so it will be a lot of shoving and pushing. Then I hope I can make a few more christmas cards.

Bck to today's card its a cute wedding card. I started
With a 8"-8" quare card.
And on to that I cut the three of the largest dies in the grand circles die set in shades of blue
I added them to my card. I think that the circles look good on a square card.

Next I printed off my image that came from the
Stepping in to spring CD from ruby red crafts.

I then cut it out with the smallest die from the spellbinders grand circles die set.
I then added it on to the front of my card.

I then cut four corners out of pale blue polkadot
Card with the marianne dies.

The I tied a very large bow out of white
Organza ribbon I then added it to the side of
My card. I then added a gold embellishment on to the bow.
And to finish with I added some gems to the corners.

Thank you all for stopping by and saying hello.
It would be lovely if you could leave me
Your thoughts on this card.
Take Care

Debs xxx

No comments: