Monday 6 October 2014

Mrs Christmas






Good morning all and welcome to my blog on this blustery day the wind is getting up so why not stay in and keep warm and craft. That's my kind of day.

For todays card I have the celebrate with ruby red CD

And the Spellbinder's card crater die which can be purchased from www.iconuk.co.uk

It was a quick card to make I started with a white 8"-8" card.
I then added a red mat and then a white one that I embossed.
I then printed out my image.
I then cut my frame out if red card and then I mounted it to the centre of my card.

I mounted my image in to the centre of my frame.
I then glittered the fur on the topper with the glitter
That I got from Kathy mills one half of the glitter girl for any one thats not sure who Kathy is.
She mixed the glitter her self if you wish to buy this glitter
Just look up Kathy on Facebook and message her.

I how you like this card it would be lovely if you would leave me your thought on today's card and
If you have a blog I would love to visit yours.

Thank you for taking time to stop by.

Many Thanks

Debs xx

1 comment:

pam said...

hi Debs, beautiful card, love the image and gorgeous frame.
pam x