Tuesday 28 October 2014

Let's celebrate with ruby red





Good morning all my friends and followers and passer bye.
Hope you are all well on this dark Tuesday morning.

I'm having a lazy day today I may go into my craftroom for a while and play with new new card that my friend Kath Mills as given me.
She is one lovely lady and I'm so please to call her my friend.

Today's card is made by using the grand circles dies
I cut the largest die out with a dark purple card and the next size down out of lilac card the the next size down in a pink silk board and the I cut a circle out of heavy glitter card.

Next I printed off my image off from the celebrate with ruby red CD.
You can get this CD from

Next I cut it out with the smallest die in the set
I added some of Kathy Mills glitter on to the dresses.
Kathy mixes this glitter her self and its beautiful.
I layered all the latest on top of each other
Using double sided foam tape.

I then tied a large bow out of three different ribbons
I added it to the side of my image.
And to finish off with I added some pretty flowers
To the other side of my topper.

Till tomorrow

Debs xx

It would be lovely if you could leave me your thoughts on this card and if you have a blog I would love to visit it.
Xx








2 comments:

debby4000 said...

Fabulous card, love how their dresses sparkle.
luv
Debby

pam said...

hi Debs, fabulous card, love the image & colours, with a lovely card shape and embellishments.
pam