Google+ Followers

Tuesday, 21 October 2014

Cheers to spring





Good morning all hope you are all well but if not big hugs to you.
I hope the weather is better than here where ever you are.
I hope you all have a good day in what ever you are doing.
I'm going to have a crafting day with all my stash that I got on Sunday.

Today's card is made by using the new CD from Ruby Red Crafts.
You can buy it from

I also used the couture creations, Ornamental lace die 
For my flower that also from ruby red crafts.

I printed off my image and cut it out with the A2 card creator Devine Eloquence die which you can get from

 I cut a mat out of brown card for my topper
To sit on. I cut a mat if blush card and I embossed it.

I also cut a brown mat for that to sit on I then mounted it on to a white 8" square card.

I added my topper just off centre. I then cut my flower out of silver mirri card I then added it to the top corner of my card.
I then tied a messy bow out of peach organza
Ribbon. I added it to the bottom corner of my card with some silk flowers.

I do hope you like this one it would be lovely to hear your thoughts on it. And if you have a blog I would love to visit it.
Take care and many thanks

Debs xx

Post a Comment