Tuesday 9 September 2014

whoopsidaisy challenge card throw on the flowers






Good morning all hope you are all well on this Tuesday morning.
Today's card is not really a card but s box but it dose fold down and fit into a A5 envelope.

I started off by making a box for all the flowers to fit in.

I then printed all my images off from the Daisy just wants to have fun CD.

I the matted and played my images on to the box flaps.

I then cut some strips of acetate for my flowers to be
Glued to.
Then I cut some strips of acetate to make the stems of the flowers.

With some postal coloured card I used Elizabeth dies
Set  Crystal flower overlay set 2.
I layered them up and glued them to one end of the acetate and the I glued them on to bars of acetate that I put inside the box. Until I'd filled the box up.

I would love to hear your thoughts on this one as I'm doing a craft fair in October.

Thanks for stopping by


The things I used for today's card are

Whoopsidaisy Daisy just wants to have fun from

The flower die is also from ruby red crafts.

Many thanks



No comments: