Thursday 18 September 2014

A Divas Black Shoe






Good morning all fellow bloggers and new followers I'm really sorry about the photos of today's card I could not get it to look like it should be. Its black and white not blue. It looks really beautiful in real life.

It is made from a white 8"-8" white card. Then cut a black mat and the a white one.with the white one I embossed it with the diddy dots embossing folder.

I wrapped a piece of black ribbon around the centre of my card.

I then printed my image of from the whoopsidaisy s tots teens and in between a CD.

I cut a black and white mats for the topper to sit on.
I then added it to the centre of my card.next I cut the shoe die out from tattered lace out of black card.
I added this to the bottom right corner.

Then I tied a white bow out of white lace with my hot glue gun I glued it to the side of my topper. I then tied a black bow out of black sheer ribbon and glued this on top of the white one. To finish the bow I threaded a piece of black sheer ribbon through a gem buckle and glued this on the top of the others.

I added some gem hearts to the corners of the card. And to finish the card off I cut the sentiment out of black card and added it under my topper.

Thank you for stopping by and I'm very sorry if you tried to leave comments before and couldn't.
I am pleased to say it is now fixed.

Many thanks


1 comment:

pam said...

lovely card Debs, love the layout and shoe, with the ribbon & lace..
pam