Saturday 6 September 2014

Hello Mr Snowman





Good morning all hope you are all well
And if not big hugs to all that needs one. I would like to welcome my new followers it would be nice if you could leave me your comments and if you have a blog I would love to visit it.

Looks like I've got a busy day a head I've got the biggest pile of ironing to do.
And then I must go and see my Dad as he's just come out of hospital but he was really ill last night when I left him.

I will try and keep up with my blog as much as I can till dad's better.

For today's card I have used a whoopsidaisy daisy CD.

I started with a 8"-8" scalloped white card I them added a nmat of red on to it.
And on the top card I embossed it with the fancy trellis folder.
I then added it to the top of the card.

I then printed off my image and coloured it in with spectrum noir pens.
I cut it out with the Marianne square die.
I the added it to the centre of my card.
With red card I cut four corners with the 
Sue Will son French Collection borders and corners die set.

I the glued my corners on and to finish with I tied a
Red bow and with my hot glue gun I added it to the bottom of my csrd .

You can buy all the thing that I have used at

Whoopsidaisy CD is from www.rubyredcrafts.com
Spectrum noir pens are from www.crafterscompanion.co.uk

I hope that you like this one and it would be great if you could leave me your comments so that if you have a blog I can then visit it yours xx


No comments: