Friday 4 July 2014

Whoopsiedaisys Challenge Christmas in July





 Good morning all on the lovely Friday morning we have the sun shinning here in Barnsley. And Ive only got one sleep and then its Holiday time.

I will keep trying to pop in while I'm away.

For today's card is for whoopsiedaisy challenge Christmas in July for the 14th  
July.

I started with a fancy cut card on which I Wrapped a piece of ribbon around both sides. I then cut some snowflakes in a minty green and with my hot glue gun I stuck then down the sides on the ribbon.

My image is from linnie-whoopsiedaisy.blogspot.co.uk and it's sheet number 544.

I printed it off and coloured it in with pro-markers. I then cut it out with labels  20
 From Spellbinders.
I then added it to the centre of my card.

To finish with I tied a large bow in sheer deep pink ribbon.

That's all for today and I will be back tomorrow with my last post before I'm off on holiday. Take care xx


No comments: