Tuesday 29 July 2014

challenge card "B" things bows bottoms and bling





Morning all fellow bloggers and friends sorry not been posting all week but I've been getting over my holiday lol.

Today's card is from a whoopisdaisy CD and its called Daisy just wants to have fun. And you can get it from ruby reds craft.

I started by printing my image and colouring it with pro_markers.
I then started with a white 8"-8" cardvblank and I then cut a blue one and then a white one. Then I cut two borders with the FLEUR DE LIS DOILY dies. I then added them to the side and the bottom.

I then cut my image out with the grand decorative ovals die.
I then added it to my card I then added a few gem on to the topper.

I then added a gem border down the side. I added a bunch of flowers to the bottom corner. And then I tied a large row and I glued it just below my flowers. To finish with I added three button to the top corner.

It would be nice if you could leave me your comments. I feel like I've been away months but its only two weeks. Check back in tomorrow.


No comments: