Wednesday 2 July 2014

Whoopsiedaisy challenge pastels




Good morning all hope you all are and if not crafty hugs to you.

Today will be my last post this week as I'm going on my hols on Saturday and I've got a lot do before then.

Todays card is a whoopsie daisy Challenge card Pastels.

For this one I started with a white 8"-8" card. I cut some mats in pink and lilacs.
With the top mat I wrapped a piece of pink ribbon around the bottom and down the side.
I then tied a large pink bow and added it to the bottom corner.

I printed my image off which came from
linnie-whoopsiedaisy.blogspot.co.uk
And its sheet 540. I then coloured it in
with pro-markers in pinks and lilacs

I then cut my topper out with Decorative labels 8. And with foam tape i added it to the top right handSide.

To finish off with I added a few flowers down the side of my topper.

It would be so nice to hear your comments on this card. That's all for today xx



No comments: