Friday 22 April 2016

sweet sleep girl


                                                     




Good morning all I hope you are all well this morning
It looks as we are going to be in for another lovely day. I
love it when the sun is shinning.

I have some good news today I am fiscally on the DT at Image That Blog
and the Facebook DT too. 

Today's card is made by using 


And it is called Sweet Sleep Girl I Just think it is so cute.
I started with a 8"x 8"white card which I mat and layered with
pinks and white papers.
I printed of my image and I cut it out with a Sweet Dixie Embroidery
frame die.
While it were still in the die I inked around it with a creative expressions
blending cloud ink.
I added the topper to the centre of my card.
I added some moon rock gems to the top corners.
I then took a length of white ribbon which I inked with the 
Cloud blending inks.
I tied my bow and I added it to the bottom corner. I then cut another
length of ribbon and I threaded it throw and ribbon slider and
I added this to the centre of my bow.

That's all for today and I thank you so much for 
stopping by.

Hugs
Debs xxx


No comments: