Thursday 14 April 2016

Cuddly Panda








Good morning all I hope you are all well this morning
I wish the weather would change as Im fed up of being cold
We need some sunshine.

For today's card I have used a image from Imagine That
You Can get it from HERE


It as been wonderful to work with Imagine that's Digi stamps.

I have used a 7"x 7" white card and I mat and layered it with
with the papers in the kit.
And the top layer was white I then cut out the spellbinders
 Frame out of green card and I added this to my card.
Next I cut out my image with the smaller die from the set 
and I added it to the top of my card.
To finish with I tied a large green bow and I added it to the side 
of the topper and I added a flower to the centre of the bow.

That's all for today and I hope to see you tomorrow.

Hugs Debs xxxx

No comments: