Saturday 30 April 2016

Girl with MUM Banner








Good morning all well we are in may now but where as the months gone it
only seams like yesterday was Christmas.

For this card I have used the colours Pink and teal I just
think these colours go so well together.
I started with a 8"x 8" pink card which I mat and layered it
with teal and pink card.

I printed off my image and I cut it out with a spellbinder's die.
I added it to the centre of my card.

If you click on the image above it will take you to the design set.
I then tied a large white bow. Which I added to the side of my topper.
I added my sentiment to the top corner.
I then made two hat pins which I added to the centre of the bow.

To finish off I added some pearls to the four corners.

That's all for today and I hope to see you tomorrow.

Thanks Debs xxx

No comments: