Monday 25 April 2016

A Cup Of Pansy's






Good morning all welcome back to my second card of the day.
For this card I have used to tea cup of Pansies.
I started off with a 8"x 8" white card which I covered
with Lilac card and then a mat of pattered paper and then a white mat.

I then cut a border by using The new dies form Sue Wilson
its the New Zealand Noble border which I cut in purple.
I added the border across the centre.

This is the Digi that I've used and you can get it from HERE


I cut out my topper with the sweet Dixie oval frame die which
I added to the centre of my card.
I tied a large bow with white ribbon and I added it to the side of my topper.
I them cut the Heart spray from Sue Wilson twice and I added
it to my bow. I the added a gem to the centre of the bow.
To finish off with a added some gem's to the corners.

Thats all for today and Thank you for stopping by

Debs xxx

No comments: