Sunday 17 April 2016

Leesa's sour Lemons






Good morning friend and followers and visitor's how are
you all doing I hope you all well.

Todays card is a new Digi set from Imagine That and it is 
called Leesa's Sour Lemons.
I think she is lovely and you can get her  =====


She comes with outline images and coloured ones plus sentiments.
and backing paper's
For a change I have coloured her my self as I dont see my self as
a good colourer.

I started with a A5 white card and I mat and layered it with
papers from my stash.

I used the Sue Wilson Caribbean Island background die set.
and I added it to the centre of my card.
I then cut out a sentiment that came with the set.
I then added some flower's to the top and bottom corners.
To finish off with I tied a large bow and I added it to the side
of my topper.
I finished off with a flower to the centre of the bow.

That's all for today and I that you all for your continued support.

Hugs Debs xxx

No comments: