Wednesday 13 April 2016

Multi coloured fairy








Good morning all  how you all doing today I'm hoping 
you are all well.

Today's card is on that I have used with a Digi stamp
from Imagine That digi stamps and it is called Butterfly Teeka

and you can get it from Here

I started with a 8"x 8" white card and I mat and layered it
several time with papers from my stash.

I printed it out my image and I cut it out with the  Sweet Dixie
decorative circler frame die. I added it to the centre of my card.
Next I tied a large bow out of lilac satin ribbon. And I added it
to the bottom corner.
I the cut 2 of the Sue Wilsons maidenhair fern die.
I then added them to my bow and I then added a large gem to the
centre of the bow.
I then cut out my sentiment and I added this to the top corner.
I finished off with some gems.

That's all for now and I hope to see you tomorrow.

Many Thanks
Debs xx

No comments: