Saturday 2 April 2016

Multi coloured Owl.






Good morning all how are we all this morning I hope well.
Well I've done 2 weeks now with out my mobility car and
I'm really missing it. But I have been able to catch up with me
DT work. I cant wait for the summer as at least
 I will be able to get outside and sit in the garden in stead of seeing four walls.
Sorry for the moan.

For today's card I have used a image from Imagine that Digi stamps
you can get them Here .
I started with a 8"x 8" white card that I covered with paper's
from the Digi set. I mat and layered it twice more.
With white card I cut a frame with the Spellbinder's Romantic Rose die.
I cut out my image and then I matted it onto the frame.
I added these to the centre of my card.

Next I cut out the Heartfelt creations Arianne rose die in rainbow
card and white card.
I made three roses alternating rainbow and white card.
I added these down the right side of my card. I added a gem into
the centre of each rose.

Next I cut a length of white satin ribbon which I coloured with my
Alcohol pens. I tied a large bow  which I added to the
side of the topper. I then added a small rose to the centre of the bow.

That's all for today and I hope to see you all tomorrow.

Crafty Hugs 
Debs xxx


No comments: