Wednesday 20 April 2016

Birthday Princess





                                                           
Good Morning Ladies and Gents I hope you are all well this morning
What are you all up to today any thing nice.
I'm having a lazy day as I'm in a lot of pain with my back and legs
I cant even sit and craft so It must be bad Lol.

Foe todays card I have used the Birthday Princess
from Imagine That Digi Designs. 

                                                             


You can get the image from Here
You get a coloured image and a outline image plus some 
lovely sentiments.

I haves the Sweet Dixie Doily die for the frame and the I used the 
Spellbinder's Grand Circles for my mat and layering.
And the Sue Wilson's Faux Quilled leaves that I added to the bow.

That's all for today and I thank you for stopping by.

Hugs
Debs xxx 

No comments: