Monday 18 April 2016

BCA Super Hero

                                               


                                     






Good morning all I hope you are all well this
morning. I'm on a High this morning
as some of you know that I lost my Mobility car
last month and I appealed  against there decision.
And I would just like to say that I have won my case
so I'm off to order a new card this week.
It will be so nice to get out of the house after being 
in for a month.

Todays card is made by using a Digi stamp
from Image That they are really wonderful 
images to play with. 
I have used Digi Stamp  BCA Super Hero image from
Imagine That



You can get the image from Here

So why not pop along to http://imaginethatdigistamp.blogspot.co.uk/
And see what the Design team are getting up to.

That's all for today and I thank you for stopping by.

Debs
xxx




No comments: