Monday 7 September 2015

Whoopsidaisy Challenge add Embellishments







Good morning all i hope you are all ok this morning this is one
of two posts today.
Firstly this one is for the woopsidaisy Challenge
And the theme is
Add Embellishments.

And the cd that I have used is called
Whoopsidaisy Digi Design and you can get it from

I started with a 8"x8" white card which i cut a mat out of a lovely
12"x12" piece of card.
Next I printed off my image and I cut it out with the
Spellbinders Romantic rose Labels 11 and i then cut a mat
 out of pink card for it to sit on.
With foam tape  I added it to the center of my card front.
I added a row of pearls down the side of the card.

Next I tied a large bow out of pink satin ribbon but before
 I glued this down I tied a larger bow out of pink lace which i 
added underneath the satin bow.

To finish off I added some paper flower to the bottom corner
And a gem to the top of the bow.

Thats all for now and I will see you later for card number 2.
I would just like to take this opportunity to thank
you all for the lovely comments you keep leaving me.





Many Thanks
Debs xx  

No comments: