Friday 18 September 2015

Merry Christmas






Good Morning all I hope you are all well
I cant believe that it's Friday again where as this week gone.
It seems as though it was only Monday Yesterday.

What are you all up to today I'm off to do the food shopping
at Morrison's.
And then I have some sample's to finish and get in the post.

Today's card I were having a play with my new inks
from creative Expressions there the new
Cloud blending inks and I have to say they are wonderful
to work with they go on so smooth
I used them to make my blue background and them to the 
edge of my frame. And they match perfectly with the pearls drops.

I used a silver ink pad for the stamp which is a
papermania stamp that I picked up from the range for only £1 bargain.

The embossing folder is from Sue Wilson and It's called snowflake.

That's all for today and I hope you all have a
wonderful weekend.

Many Thanks
Debs xxxx

No comments: