Sunday 27 September 2015

By The fireside





Good morning all hope you are all well I'm back to posting early
as I were late yesterday doing it as I'd been up most of the night
with my Arthritis and then when it were time up get up
I fell a sleep.

For this card I have used the Sugar Buttons cd I designed my
topper and I decoupaged the Fairy and glittered her wings.

I started with a 7"x7" white card and I then cut a mat out
of snow flaked paper and then a red one which I embossed.
I then cut two strips of card which I added down the front of my
card and then another one which I wrapped a piece of ribbon around it.
And I added this across my card.
I mat and layered my topper with white and red card.
I added my topper to the centre.
I then tied a very large bow out of red and gold ribbon
I then added it to the side.
I added a gem to the centre of the bow.

To finish off with I added liquid pearls to the corners.

That's all for today and I thank you for your continued support
and the lovely comments that you leave me.
They are really appreciated.
Many Thanks and
till Tomorrow
Debs xxx 

No comments: