Sunday 6 September 2015

Stepper Angel





Good morning and are you all having a lovely weekend
Have you been doing anything nice.
I'm having a lazy weekend as my Arthritis in my hands
and back are playing up so it's been a resting time.

But I did manage to make this card.
I cut my card out with my stepper die and I used some Navy card.
I cut out all my mats out of white card
And then I embossed them with the Nordic folder from
Crafters companion. I added these to my card.
I then cut out my Angel which Is from Sue Wilson last year.
I then cut out bauble dies and I added these to the
steps of the card.
To finish off I added some gold glitter glue to the
dress of the Angle.
And a few pearls across the front of the card.

Thats all for today and I thank you so much for your continued
support.





Many Thanks
Debs xxx

No comments: