Tuesday 22 September 2015

Peach Garden






Good morning Ladies and Gents I hope you are all well
on this Tuesday Morning well it's dark and dull here this morning.
What are you all up to today I've got a hospital appointment and
then I'm in my craft room for the afternoon.

For todays card I have used the creative expressions
cloud blending inks I just love them there so easy t work with.
It just makes it so easy to match the colours.

I started with a 73/4"x73/4" white card which I cut a mat out of white card
and then I used the inks to the edge of the mat.
Next I cut out another white mat which I cut my corner's
with the Distressed Addington corner's.
I added this to my card.
Next I cut a smaller mat which i inked with the peach ink.
I added this to the centre of my card.
I then cut the memory box Blooming Poppy die.
I inked the flower's with peach and brown inks.
I added these to my mat.
I then cut the Sue Wilson's Portuguese Background die
in white I then added this to the centre of my card to frame the
flower's.
I then cut a length of white satin ribbon which I dabbed with
the cloud blending inks so that my bow would be two tone.
To finish with I added a peach daisy to the centre of my bow.

The Dies that I have used on this card are all from
www.iconuk.co.uk/ 
Memory box Disstressed Addington corner's Here
Memory box Blooming Poppy Here
Sue Wilson's Portuguese Background Here
Memory box Precious hearts. Here

That's all for today and I will look forward to seeing you
tomorrow.

Many thanks
Debs xxx 

No comments: