Thursday 10 September 2015

Let it snow







Good morning all I hope you are all well on this chilly morning 
but saying that it is only 5am.
I love these tree dies they make great scene's and they are so easy to use.
This card was really quick to do. the biggest thing was
cut and glittering the trees.
I would just like to welcome Linny to my blog
and I hope you can take away a little inspiration.
And Joann Burton you can come and play in my craft room 
any time you want. But Like Lynda Mellor I were working in
a very small space as my room was a tip until I gave it a
real good clean yesterday I dont know how long
it will stay that way lol.
 
I started with a A5 tent card I cut a mat and I inked the top
half with blue distressed Ink To make it look like sky.
I added this to my card.
Next I cut a frame out and with double sided foam tape I
added this to my card.
Next I cut my sentiment out and I added this to my card at the top.
I then cut out all the trees and i then glittered them.
I added the two largest trees to the outside and on the frame.
Next I arranged the trees inside the frame across the bottom.
I then cut out the santa which I added across the corner
on the frame.
To finish off with I tied are white bow and I added it to the 
top corner.

The dies that I used are;
All be Sue Wilson and they are from the festive collection.
Peeking snowflakes Here
Winter tree's Here
And the Santa's Sleigh Here
And you can buy them from

That's all for today and thank you for taking the time to stop by.





Many Thanks
Debs xxxx


No comments: