Tuesday 1 September 2015

Poinsettia Wreath






Good morning all it looks like it's going to be another
dull day. What are you all up to today.
I'm off to get my nails done as at the moment they are
a real mess.
 
Today's card is a bit different for me I have tried to make
a Poinsettia wreath.
I started with a 7.5"x7.5" white card I then  cut
8 poinsettias 4 in cream and 4 in red.
I stamped my sentiment and cut it out with a 
circle die and i went around the edges in red.
I added this to the centre of my card.
Next I added the poinsettia's around the sentiment.
I then cut some small piece's of ribbon and I added
these to the poinsettia's.
To finish with I added some liquid pearls to the centre
of every flower.
 
That's all for today and I thank you all for your
continued support and all your lovely comment's
I do really appreciate them.
 

 


Many Thanks
Debs xx 

No comments: