Monday 6 February 2017

Whoopsidaisy Challenge romance







Good morning all I hope you all had a good weekend and ready
for another week ahead.

Today see's the start of another challenge over at Whoopsidaisy
and the theme is romance.
So for this card I started by cutting my base card on the Scan n Cut.
in blues and white card I layered it up.

I then printed off my image from the new cd Whoopsidaisy
By Linnie.
I thought I would try cutting Daisy out on the Scan n Cut and I were
really pleased with the way it came out.
I added her to the centre of Love.
Next I cut the word Valentine out in blues and white I layered them up and
I added them to the top of the L letter.

To finish off with I added some gems.

That's all for today and I thank you for stopping by.

Hugs Debs xxx 

No comments: