Sunday 5 February 2017

Daisy Easel card





Good morning all I hope you are all well on this Sunday morning
What are you all up to today anything good.

For todays card I have used the Whoopsidaisy CD and it is
called Whoopsidaisy it is the new cd in the collection.

I started off by making my card base on the scan n cut I
layered them up by using foam pads.
On the next to the smallest mat I added some ribbon and lace
around the edge.
I then added the smallest mat to the front of my card.
I them printed off Daisy and cut her out with the scan n cut.
I added her to the front of my card.

I then added some flowers to the bottom of the card to make
a stopper.

To finish off with I added some gems around the card.

Thats all for today and thank you for stopping by

Hugs Debs xx



No comments: