Thursday 20 October 2016

You Light Up My Christmas








Good morning friend's follower's and visitor's I hope you are all
well this morning.
I would just like to apologise for not commenting on your cards
as my internet as been playing up they promise me that it should be
back to normal some time today.

For this card I have used the Sue Wilson's Grand Square double pierced edge dies
And The Happy Birthday and the festive tree die set's all
by Sue Wilson.
And the Tattered Lace Melded Bauble garland die set.
And some lights for the frame.

I started with a 8"x 8" white card which I then cut a frame by using the
grand squares dies.
Next I cut out the baubles and the frame from the bauble set
I then added them to the frame that i'd just cut.
Next on the back of my frame I added the light's all around it.
I then added foam tape to the frame to add it to my card.
I glued the battery pack to the inside of the card.

Next I cut the sentiment out of white and I added it to the
 inside of the frame.
 I then cut the tree out of white on which I added to the bottom corner.

To finish off with I added some pearls to the corner's.

That's all for today and I thank you for stopping by.

Hug's Debs xxx

No comments: