Google+ Followers

Friday, 14 October 2016

Vintage In Blue







Good morning all how are you all doing this morning
It is so nice to be back and commenting on your wonderful
creations.
A fortnight ago I went a way on a break with my sister's
and we had a wonderful time but we had to come back to the norm.
But the day after we got home I came down with a bug which as really 
knocked me off my feet it as been 10 days now and I'm only
just coming around and I back in to my crafting.

Today's card is the blue version to the pink card I did before my 
break.

I started off with a 8"x 8" cream card which I matted and layered
with some pink and blue patterned paper.
I then cut some smaller mats out of blues and pinks papers.
I added them at a angle.
I matted my topper on to pink paper and then on to blue paper.
And then on to cream card.
I added this to the centre of my card.

Next I added some cream and blue flower's around my topper.
I then added a butterfly to the top corner of my card.
I then added some pearls to the corners.

I tied a large bow out of blue ribbon which I added to the side
of my card. I then added some strings of pearls and gems to the top of
my bow.

To finish off with I added a diamante drop bow topper.

Thats all for today and thank you for stopping by.

Hugs Debs xxx 


Post a Comment