Monday 22 June 2015

Ooh La La #183 Happy Birthday




 
 
Good morning all I hope you are all well
and have had a great weekend.
 
Today is the start of a new challenge over
at Ooh la la.
And today's theme as been chosen by Avril and
it is Happy Birthday.
And it's from the Shawn Jenkins cd. And the topper
is called Birthday Tags.
 
I started with a 7"-7" white card and I cut 2
mats out of different papers and I layered them up.
Next I cut a strip of card which I added down
the side of the front.
 
I then printed off my topper which I then added
to the centre of my card.
I then added some flower to the bottom corner
I also cut some leafs that I added to the flower's.
 
To finish off I tied a large bow out of blue
organza ribbon. I then added it to the
side of the topper. I then added a flower to
the centre of the bow.
 
That's all for today and I thank you all so
much for your continued support.
And I love to return the favour and seeing what
you are all up to.
 
Many Thanks
Debs xxx
 
 

No comments: