Sunday 14 June 2015

A Rainbow of colour




 
 
Good morning all my friends followers and visitors
I hope you are all well on this Sunday morning.
But where's the sunny weather gone
Well I cant believe that we are in the
middle of June and we've only got 4 weeks
to our holiday and it cant come soon enough.
 
We are going to my favourite place in this
country and that is South Devon if I ever were
lucky enough to win the lottery that's where
I would go.
 
For todays card I have been using bits of
off cuts of card and I don't think it
turned out not bad at all. Even if I say it myself.
 
I made the flower's by using the Sue Wilson
peony die set and after I made them up
I sprayed them stick and stay and dipped them
into glitter.
I tied a bow out of pink, yellow and lilac
ribbon. And I made two hat pins for the bow.
 
I hope you all have a great day and thank you
all for all your comments and your continued
support.
 
Many Thanks
Debs xx  
 

No comments: