Sunday 10 August 2014

Sat beside the fire.



Good morning fellow bloggers thank you for visiting my blog it would be nice for me to visit your blogs if you have one.

Todays card I have used
Tonic verso regal die set
And the image is from
Whoopsidaisy digj designs CD ROM.
I also used a tatted lace embossing folder.

I started with a red card blank on which I cut a white mat
And then a second one which I embossed.
I wrapped a piece of red ribbon around the centre of my mat.

I printed off my image and coloured it in with spectrum noir pens.

I cut it out with the tonic die and I then cut it out again in red for the image to sit on.

I then added it to the centre of my card.
I tied a red bow on which I added to the side of my image.

To finish with I added some felt poinsettias and holy around my card.

Thank you for stopping by



No comments: