Tuesday 19 August 2014

little miss Christmas





Good morning all hope you are all well I know its only August but here is a cute Christmas card.

First I printed out my image from a whoopsidaisy digital CD ROM.

You can get it from www.rubyredcrafts.com

In coloured it in with spectrum noir pens they can be bought from www.crafterscompanion.co.uk

I cut a tent card and I cut some mats in red and white using the spellbinders 5"-7" matting and layering dies.

I the matted them all up on the front to my card.
I then cut my image out with the spellbinder floral novel die Set. You can get all the dies i use from

I added my topper to the centre of my card.
I then tied a large red bow and I added it to the corner.
To finish with I added a poinsettia to the bottom corner.

That's all for today and thank you for stopping by.

Many thanks


No comments: