Tuesday 30 June 2015

Snow flakes

 
 
 
 
Good morning all I hope you are all well
on the Tuesday morning and it looks
like we are going to have another lovely day.
But don't sit in the sun too long
and get burnt..
Today is a quick post as I'm having to
use my phone for this post.
I have used the traditional colours of
red and green for this card.
 
I cut my frame out of green card and then I cut
a square out of green and red and white card which I
added to the centre of my card.
 
Using white card I cut a snow flake from the spellbinders
Christmas collection of three years ago.
I cut it out three times. which I glued together to
make a 3D.
I then added it to the centre of the card front.
I then cut a poinsettia from 3 years ago and I
then added this to the bottom corner.
 
I finished of with adding some gems to the corners.
 
That's all for today and I thank you all for the
lovely comments that you leave me I do really
Appreciate them.
 
Many Thanks
Debs xxx

No comments: