Monday 29 June 2015

Merry Christmas 2








Good morning all my friend's follower's and visitor's
I hope you are all well but if you are feeling under
the weather I send you some crafty hugs.
 
Are you all ready for the heat wave that we
are supposed to be having this week.
Could this be the start of the Summer
I hope so as I go away in 3 weeks time.
 
 
For this card I have used the new dies from
Sue Wilson's Festive collection.
I think they are even better than last years.
collection.
 
I cut 4 corner's from the Border corner and tag
set.
And for the center border I cut it twice to go
across the centre.
 
And the cut my Merry Christmas which I added
it to the top half of my card.
 
To finish off I added some gem's across the
centre and on to the corners.
 
That's all for today and I thank you all for
your continued support
I do really appreciate it.
 
I hope you all have a lovely day what ever you
are up to.
 
Many Thanks
Debs xxx 

No comments: