Sunday 28 June 2015

Daisy in Blue




 
 
Good morning all I hope you are all well
on this Sunday morning I hope you all had a
lovely day yesterday with the sunshine it looks
as though it's going to be another lovely day.
Is this going to be the heat wave that we are
going to have. If it is just don't get too much
of it.
 
For todays card I have used the
whoopsidaisy cd Daisy does Diva's and you
can get it from
 
There's just something that I love about
this card but I love the colour it is so clean
looking.
I have just forgot which dies I have used.
 
I added some gems to the corner's and I
tied a large triple bow out of blue organza
ribbon which I added to the side of the topper.
 
I made two small hatpins I thought it didn't
need large pins as I threaded some
gingham ribbon through my
ribbon slider which I added to the centre
of my bow.
 
That's all for today and thank you for
stopping by and leaving me your lovely
comments. I do really appreciate them.
 
I hope you all have a lovely day.
 
Many thanks
Debs xxx
 

No comments: