Tuesday 2 June 2015

Lets get the washing out.







 
 
Good morning all I hope you are all well the weekend
Went too quickly and it's now Tuesday already.
And I'm off to get my hair done this morning.
 
What are you all up to today I were going to do
the washing this morning but it looks like
its going to be later as it's cold and wet here.
I'm now getting fed up with this weather if
it's not raining it's cold and windy.
 
Today's card I have used the whoopsidaisy
Hip Hip Hooray cd.
 
I started off with a 7"-7" white card.
and I folded the front back on it's self and I
then cut mats for the inside and the front in lilac
and white I embossed the white layers.
I added them to the card.
 
I then printed off the image and I cut 2 mats
in lilac and white I added this
to the front of my card. I then cut 2 flowers
out of lilac and white I then added the to my
topper.
I tied a large white bow which I added to
the top of my card front.
 
To finish off with I made two hat pins which
I added to the bow.
 
That's all for today and I thank you
all for the lovely comments you leave me.
And I love to visit your blogs.
 
Many thanks
Debs xxx

No comments: