Thursday 4 June 2015

Charity card Number one.




 
 
Good morning all I hope you are all well
on this Thursday morning and it looks like its
going to be a lovely day.
I hope you all have a lovely day in what ever you
are all doing.
 
For todays card I made it for charity my
Neighbour as a garden party every year
for the Alzheimer's charity and I always make her a box full
of cards. But I'm late this year making them.
But I will get there I've got till Saturday afternoon.
 
So My next few blogs will be for charity.
So back to todays card is a 7"-7" white card
that I covered with cream card.
I then cut a mat out of red checked card.
And the a piece of cream patterned paper
from Docrafts.
I then wrapped a piece of ribbon a round it
before I stuck it down.
 
I next cut my centre piece which is a Marianne
die I just can never remember what Marianne's
die are.
I cut the largest die out of red checked card.
 
And them the next die down out of cream paper.
I mounted these on to my card just off centre.
 
I then added three flower's to the centre of
my die cut.
Next I cut a butterfly out of the cream paper.
which I added to the top corner.
 
I then tied a large bow out of stripped ribbon.
I added this to the side of my topper.
I then added a gem to the centre of the bow.
 
To finish off I made two hatpin
out of red and cream Pearls
which I added t the bow.
 
That's all for today and I would just like
to thank you all for your lovely comments
that you all keep leaving me.
And If you have a active blog then I will
love to return the favour.
If you have a blog could you leave me a link
to it as sometimes I have trouble finding you.
And I don't want you to think I not bothered
to comment.
 
Many Thanks
Debs xxx
 
 

No comments: