Friday 12 June 2015

Lets write a letter





 
 
Good morning all I hope you are all well
on this Friday morning.
It looks like it could rain here today and
the heat wave must be over lol.
Did you all enjoy the lovely weather yesterday.
I had one hour in the garden and I burnt my
nose and I had sun block on at that.
 
It were too hot to sit in it for long. it's not too
long ago when I could sit in the sun all day
but these days I give it up with in one hour
it must be my age.
 
Any way if it is nice don't get burnt.
 
For this card I used the
Whoopsidaisy's Daisy wants to have fun cd.
I printed off my image and cut it out with
a spellbinder's die I'm sorry I cant
remember it's name.
 
I then cut my card it is a little larger
than a A5 which I covered with my patterned
card.
I then added a piece of lace down the side.
I then added my topper to the side of the lace.
I then added a couple of butterflies to
the front of the card.
 
I then tied a very large bow out of pink
satin ribbon.
I then added it to the centre of the lace.
To finish off I made two hat pins
which I added the my bow.
 
That's all for today and I thank you all
for all the comments that you leave me.
I do really appreciate them.
I love to visit your blogs to return the favour.
 
Many thanks
Debs xxxx 

No comments: