Saturday 17 June 2017

Daisy May






Good morning all how are you all doing this morning.
It looks like we are going to have another lovely day.
Well we are only in June and today I have my first Christmas
card.

I started with a 8"x 8" white card blank which I mat and layered it
with Red and green card.
I then cut out a doily out of white card on the scan n cut.
I added this to the centre of my card using foam pads.

Next I printed off mt image from the New cd called daisy May
from Whoopsidaisy.
I then cut it out by using the scan n cut it makes it so much easier the
use the scan n cut as you get a equal border all way around the image.

I used foam pads to add her the the side of the doily.
Next I cut out the Mistletoe out from the Christmas 1 craftorium usb.
Which I added to the right side of Daisy.
I also cut out a red bow and I added this to the top of the Mistletoe.

To finish off with I added some gems to the mistletoe and the corners 
of the card.

Thats all for today and thank you for stopping by and I
hope you all have a good weekend.

Hugs Debs xxx

No comments: