Thursday 26 January 2017

Rose Open Book







Good morning all How are you all this morning I hope you
are all well.

I would just like to welcome my newest follower Kelly
And thank you for the lovely comments you have left me


Today's card I have made a open book by using my scan n cut
and some dies.
I started off by cutting all my pages on white card.
I then inked around them with spun sugar ink pad. I then 
made the book up by adding foam pads under each page
to give it some depth.
I added some gems to all corner's I also added some roses to the corner
of the smallest page. 
I then die cut my sentiment which I added to the small page.
Next I cut the large flower's out of pink card on the scanncut.
I made them up and added them to the bottom corner.
I then die cut the leafs and added them to the flower's.

To finish with I added a ribbon and bow to the top corner.

That's all for today and thank you for
stopping by

Debs xxx

No comments: