Friday 23 September 2016

Snowflakes in blue








Good morning all how are you all doing this morning.
I thick today's card will be the last Christmas card for
a while as I'm now getting a little fed up with them. So I'm
going to have a change.

Today's card I have used the Sue Wilson's dies and embossing folder.
I started with a 8"x 8" white card base which I matted with a navy card.
I then cut a smaller mat out of white card
which I embossed with the snow flake folder.
I added these to my card.

Next I cut the two borders with navy card and the die is the
Snowflake Tag, Border and corner's.
I added these to the top and bottom of my card.

Next I cut my frame out of navy card I cut the two largest dies
in the set. I added them to my card with foam tape.
Next I stamped my sentiment on to white card which
I cut out with the smallest die in the set.
I added this to the centre of my frame.

Next I cut out the snowflakes out of white and navy card.
I added them to the side of my centre piece.

To finish off with I added some snowgems to the centre
of the snowflake and to the borders.

That's all for today and I thank you so much for
your continued support.

Hugs Debs xxx

No comments: