Wednesday 11 March 2015

Lady in peach




 
 
Good morning all hope you are all well and if
not crafty hugs to you.
Well yesterday I had to go to hospital for
a nerve block injection in my spine and I've got to
say it was very painful.
But a waste of time this morning my pain is just
as bad or it could be a little worse.
So now I've got to wait to see if there's anything
else that can help reduce the pain.
 
Anyway back to todays card I have used the
Ooh La La memories cd. I love this cd as
it is full of wonderful images.
 
I started by printing my topper and two
sheets of backing paper.
Matted two layers of paper.
Then I cut a strip of white card and then I cut a mat
out of the backing that I've used.
I then added it to the side of my card front.
 
I then cut out my image and I then added it to
the centre of my card front.
I then tied a large bow out of brown crushed silk
ribbon and a smaller one out of peach
organza ribbon which I added to the top
of the larges bow.
I added a peach flower to the bow.
 
To finish of with I added some peach and cream
 flowers to the bottom corner.
 
That's all for today and should you leave
any comment I thank you as I really appreciate
them. And it you have a active blog I would
love to return the favour.
But if you don't then I thank you so much for
taking the time to comment.
 
Many Thanks
Debs xx 
 

No comments: