Sunday 15 March 2015

Vintage Lady




 
 
Good morning to all my friend's, follower's and visitor's.
I hope you are all well on this Sunday morning.
I would just like to welcome my latest follower
and that is Lisa I hope that you like what
you see and you can get some inspiration from my cards.
 
What are you all up to I'm going to try and catch
up with my Design Team work and then I'm hoping
to get some house work done.
I hope all you mum's have a lovely mother's day.
 
Today's card is another one using the spellbinder's
Decorative Labels 47 I think it makes a wonderful frame
for any image.
 
I started with a Black 8"-8" card which I cut
a mat out of white card and then a black one
but the next one I cut it out of pink card.
And the top one out of black and I embossed this
one.
I wrapped a piece of pink ribbon around the centre.
I the printed off my image from the Ooh La La
Memories cd.
I then cut the decorative labels 47 out
of white card.
Which I mounted onto pink card.
I then added this to the centre of my card.
 
I then tied a large bow out of pink Organza ribbon
which I added to the side of my topper.
 
I then cut three daisy's out of pink and black
which I added to the bottom side of my topper.
 
To finish off with I added some pearls to the corners.
 
That's all for today I hope that you like what you see.
And should you leave me any comments
 I thank you so much they are really appreciated.
And if you have a active blog I would like
to return the favour. But if you don't then I thank
you so much for taking the time to comment.
 
Many Thanks
Debs xx  
 

No comments: