Saturday 28 March 2015

Tonic Hearts






Good morning to all my friends and followers and visitors
I hope you are all well and have a wonderful weekend.
For me its a bit of crafting and then its the ironing time.

This is a quick post as I'm still using my phone.
I started off with a white 8"-8" card and I cut a mat
Out of teal card as my top mat.
I then cut 4borders out of white card.
I added these to the top and the bottom.

Next I cut all the dies from the heart dies from tonic.
I used teal and white for this.
I then layered them up and I added them to the left of my card.
I added a sentiment to the right of the heart.

And to finish off with a large white bow and I also added
Two stick pins that I made.

That's all for today and should you leave me any comments the I thank you and I would love to return the favour if you have a active blog.
But if you don't then I thank you for taking the time out to visit my blog.

Many Thanks
Debs xx

No comments: