Saturday 21 March 2015

#36 Three of a kind for Creative Craft Cottage.




 
 
Good Morning All My Friend's, follower's and visitors.
I hope you are all well/
 
Today's card is for the Creative craft cottage
Challenge #36
 
And the sponsor is East winds.
 
And the theme is three of a kind
 
So why not pop along to the
Creative cottage crafts blog
And join in with us.
 
For today's card I started off with a 7"-7"
white card I the cut a mat out of a
bright pink satin card and the I Cut a
white linen card one I the layered them up.
 
I then cut a strip of bright pink card and a
smaller one out of a pink glitter card which
I added to the side of my card.
 
Next I Printed my image and I coloured it
in with Spectrum Noir pens.
 cut it out and I added it to the centre of my card.
 
I added some paper flowers to the bottom corner
of my card.
To finish off with it tied a large Pink
bow out of Organza ribbon.
And a smaller bow out of bright pink seam binding.
which I added onto the centre of my bow.
then with the hot glue gun I added them
to the side of my topper.
 
To finish off with I added a daisy on to
the centre of my bow.
 
Don't for get to pop along to
And join in with us.
 
If you should leave my any comments
 I do really appreciate them and if you have a
active blog I will love to return the favour.
But if you don't have a blog then I thank
you so much for taking the time to
stop by.
 
Many Thanks
Debs xx
 
 
 
 

No comments: