Sunday 22 March 2015

A little bit of pink









Good morning all hope you are
All well before I start with the card
I would like to apologise for if I don't 
Comment on your blogs
As my laptop died on me and
It can be 10 days before its back.
I feel so lost with out it.
And I do apologise for the photo
As I'm having to use my phone.

For this card I have covered my card 31/4 of it
With lovely checked paper.
The on the bottom of the card I cut the
Border die twice one with the cutting edge on it
And one with out.
I'm sorry I can't remember what this die is called
But I cut all the dies in the set out of white
And pink checked card
I added these to the top of my card.

To finished off with I tied I a large bow out of
Pink organza ribbon.
And I added some gems to all corners.

That's all for today
And if you leave me any comments then I thank you
So much.
And if you have a active blog I would love to return the favour.
But it you don't then I thank you so much.
For taking the time to comment.

I will try to keep up with you all but if I can't I'm sorry but I'm not ignoring you.

Many thanks
Debs xxxx


No comments: