Sunday 14 October 2018

Thinking of you mum










Good morning all how are you all this morning
Have you survived the high winds we’ve had I’ve the last
Few days. 

Today’s card is made with the Dawn wheeler flower kit
I just can’t make them quick enough as people are
Ordering the fast. 

I started with a 8” x 8” white card that I covered with
Papers from the kit
I then added a topper to the centre of the card. 

I then cut out the flowers four time so that I could decoupaged 
Them up. 
I also cut them twice out of silver mirror card. 
I added the silver flowers to the top and bottom of my topper. 

Then I decoupaged the flowers on top the them so that the
Silver just shows through. 

Next I tied a large pink bow that I added to the bottom corner
I added a pearl hem to the centre of the bow. 
I then added some butterflies and pearls to finish off with. 

That’s all for today and thank you for stopping by. 

Hugs
Debs xxx



No comments: