Thursday 11 October 2018

Daisy Daisy






Morning all how are you all today.

For today’s card I have used Duo die Diamonds
And tattered lace garden party 3D decoupage 
And my topper is from whoopsidaisy collection 7 
I covered my card with papers from the garden party cd.

Then I cut out 6 diamonds and there mats with a smaller die.
I then arranged them around my card into a star.
Next I cut a circle which I added into the centre.

I then added Daisy into the centre of the circle.
I the cut out my flowers four time and the I decoupaged them up.
And I arranged them around the bottom of my topper.

I then added a small blue bow to the bottom.
I then stamped a sentiment and cut it out with a tag die
And I added it to the top corner of my card.
And to finish off I added a few butterflies.

That’s all for today and thank you for stopping by 
I really appreciate it.

Hugs 
Debs xxx


No comments: